Things are good here. I haven't posted in a while because we had a yearly village garage sale and it really takes up about 5 days. We have the sale for 3 but have to spend 2 getting ready. It's crazy.
Anyway --- back to the baby and Buffy.
She has nausea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while I feel bad she isn't feeling well, it is exciting to have pregnancy symptoms. It's funny because she is liking McDonalds french fries and pasta both which I love (so my children should too) I also think I am having some mind tricks. My body knows I am not pregnant but my mind, I am not sure. We have an appt. Wednesday and I am so excited. I am headed to Columbus finally and can't wait. I love seeing the baby and Buffy! The weeks are creeping by, on Monday we will be 8 weeks. i can't believe it. it's so exciting.
We have been discussing names lately. A boys name we have. But a girls, hmmm, this is an endless discussion. I wonder what gender the baby is. I think about it alot. I have no preference, just a healthy, happy baby. Both have so many wonderful things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment