It's was so great. I drove to Columbus which is not as bad as I thought it would be. There is an awesome McDonald's halfway down RT 71, which has a huge sign that is shaped like french fries. i thought it was cool!
Anyway, I met up with Buffy who had thrown up that morning! hooray! not so much for puke, but gotta love pregnancy symptoms. The Drs. office was very nice. We waited awhile and got called back. The Dr. is a great guy, he deals with a lot of surrogacy and has lots of experience with it. We got another u/s of the baby and he/she has grow 3x it's size from last week. it's amazing. The little heartbeat was flickering away. So cute. I love the baby so much already. Buffy is doing amazing. She is still really thin and glowing. Then the Dr. talked to us about the pregnancy. He is a little over-cautious which we both like and said he would do extra ultrasounds since this pregnancy was "extra special". He did plan our c-section day for March 9th!!!!! So exciting.
I also got to see the hospital where we will deliver. It's huge. I am really getting excited though. I have bought a couple things here and there. Some onsies (it will be winter time still when the baby comes) and a couple of outfits. I am still kicking myself that I let Luke talk me into getting rid of a lot of our baby stuff, but oh well. it's a completely different season too, so our clothes wouldn'thave worked out anyway. There are some great new things in baby gear out since I had Bella anyway that are awesome. I will have fun shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What an adorable little bean!!! LOVE IT! -Buffy
Post a Comment