Thanksgiving is nearly here as well. I love to eat (watch out Buffy my kids like to eat!!!) We make a whole 20lb turkey just for the 4 of us. With Ava here we will have to make a 25lb! lol
I am starting to believe in sympathy symptoms with pregnancy. I have had terrible heartburn which i never, ever get unless pregnant. I guess it could be the meds I am taking for breastfeeding but I am not sure. I definately feel for Buffy though, heartburn is no fun! at least Baby Ava will have lots of hair to put in bows.
Here are some pics of our last appt.


Here is what it says about our pregnancy at 23 weeks
Your baby continues to grow and develop inside of you. He is now about the size of a mango, measuring 11 inches long and weighing about 1 pound. In the coming weeks your baby will continue to grow and mature a fast rate, gaining about 6 ounces of weight a week. By week 23, the blood vessels in his lungs, important for breathing outside the womb, are developing. His lips are becoming more distinct, and his eyes continue to develop, though they still lack color. Also, by this week, the bones in his middle ear start to harden.
His skin is still wrinkled, but the pigments that will give his skin color are currently being deposited.






2 comments:
She has such a cute petite little tummy :) Happy 23 weeks!!
These pic of sooo cute...it makes me wanna have another baby...also makes me regret that I got my tubes tide after Jewels was born.
Post a Comment