Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

1 week until we celebrate

I think pregnancy is a lot of little time schedules. Each Monday is "our" day as we start a new week of pregnancy and each monday brings us closer to Baby Ava.

It's a huge week too. 24 weeks! it means our baby is viable outside the womb! (not that we want her out for fifteen more weeks!) It's such a huge goal.

It started small, since we found out we were pregnant at 3 weeks 4 day, first it was to the first beta, then second, then third, then first u/s, then second, then first OB appt., then it was monthly to each Ob appt. Then there was a count down to the BIG u/s, where we found out "It's a Girl"! Then it was to 20 weeks, and now 24!!! the next biggie to me is 30, then 35, and then it's baby time at 39 weeks!

I can't wait to see Buffy, to "see" Baby Ava. To celebrate her life and everyone involved with helping her come into this world. I am a mommy of 3. It is just so beautiful. I am truly blessed in life with 3 happy, healthy kids, a wonderful husband and I found my perfect surrogate who teaches me everyday about giving. I also have a wonderful family and feel truly loved.

1 comment:

Sanda said...

Congratulations on 24 weeks!