If you notice, I post alot when i am antsy, tense, nervous, ect. when things are calm, I can go a few days. But that doesn't mean I don't have the baby on my mind. Our pregnancy is always there. Making me smile to myself, giving me mental images of fun things to come. I can be at a store and hear an infant cry and will well up with tears because in a couple months that will be me. I will see cute boy outfit or a girlie hair bow and wonder who our little bean in there is? Mike or Bella will give me hugs and kisses and while I am kissing them back, I wonder how wonderful it will be with three? I hear people talk about miracles and I am so grateful to be receiving one.
One of my fun moment with surrogacy is when I tell people about Buffy, they are instantly in awe of her. How wonderful she is, how giving, compassionate. It's amazing so many people get it. I thought once everyone knew we were pregnant, I wouldn't really get questions because well I wasn't pregnant, but that is not the case. Everyone asks daily almost about this pregnancy, how Buffy is feeling? how I am feeling? It is so exciting. I think because it is uncommon in my circle of friends/family, everyone is curious in a good way. Everyone (well who knows about the pregnancy) know when our appts. are and will call me if I don't update as soon as I hear things.
My friends have been humoring me with the "expecting" things. I can't lift heavy objects, I'm "expecting", do I need the bathroom every 10 seconds, I'm "expecting" LOL Although and I am totally not making this up, some of the things I craved during my other pregnancies are coming out. Such as, pickles. Normally I like them, pregnant, I need tons of them. Today when I ordered my chicken sandwich, I actually asked for extra pickle without thinking about it. (the last time I did that I was pregnant with Bella). So I wonder if it's a subconscience thing on my part. My body doesn't know I am "expecting", but my mind does. I wonder if there is a study on that. hmmmmmmmmmm.....................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment