I am feeling really good. We have told some more people about the pregnancy and it is so wonderful their reactions. Everyone is just so happy for us after everything we have went through. Although I still can't quite say the phrase "I'm going to have a baby" without tearing up. I wasn't sure I would be able to say that after my hysterectomy. Dreams really do come true! We told our grandma's today and they were thrilled too. For Luke's grandma this will be great-grand baby #12, for my grandma T. #10 and grandma C. #5. For Luke's mom it's the 6th grandchild and for my mom #5. it's so wonderful.
I came across this song when I was in my deepest dispair after my hyst. I really love it so I thought I would post the you-tube of it. I know what happened to me will never go away, however with each day of this pregnancy my heart feels a little more healed.
Watching that video, I cry and it's so profound. There are so many couples afflicted with infertility. I can never thank Buffy enough for this gift. She is just an amazing woman. Buffy, thank you for giving me my dream and helping heal the hole in my heart. Thank you for helping me not be defined by my hysterectomy but rather overcoming it. Thank you for bringing this miracle to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Deana,
I learned about your blog from the pph survivors yahoo group. I had my hyst after the birth of my second daughter in January. I have not told my story yet as the feelings/emotions are still so raw and fresh, but I hope to muster up the courage to do it soon. I just wanted to say congratulations on this pregnancy and I wish you all the happiness in the world! I find your story to be an inspiration and hopefully someday, I will also have the opportunity to experience this beautiful journey of surrogacy to complete our family. Thank you so much for blogging your experience. You may not realize it, but it really helps me in my own healing to read what you have written. You are an amazing woman and your insightful words mean the world to me.
Thank you so much and Congratulations again!
Many blessings,
-Tami G. (Chicago, IL)
Deana- all I can say is that I'm HONORED to share in this journey with you and I wish you and your family EVERY HAPPINESS in the world! You're a beautiful family and this baby(ies) are so lucky to be a part of it! Your inner strength to battle through all you've gone through and yet not let it defeat you, is INSPIRING! I *heart* the Scarano Family!!!-Buffy
Post a Comment