So our beta is 9 days away. I am trying to keep busy, and i will go like an hour with out thinking of it and then I will think about it for 2 hours. sheesh.
Anyway I thought I would fill the space with baby facts of Luke, Mike, Bella and me. (not Luke's might not be completely right, I am trying to remember)
1. Born on time?
None of us!!!!!!!! LOL
Luke: a week late, was due right around christmas
Deana: early was due around Halloween
Mike: 10 days late, was due Mother's Day
Bella: 2 weeks early
2. How big?
Luke: 8lb ?oz (but big)
Deana: 7lbs 8oz
Mike: 8lb 3oz
Bella: 7lb 5oz
3. time born?
Luke: i don't know :)
Deana: 9:39pm
Mike: 11:16pm
Bella: 7:38am
4. Hair?
we all were born with lots of hair!
Luke: black
Deana: auburn
Mike: black
Bella: black (bella had enought to put a bow in at the hospital!)
5. How we got our names?
Luke - named after Uncle Luke and Michael is a family name
Deana - my biological father's middle name was Dean and Cathleen after my Aunt Cathy
Mike - Luke didn't want a junior so Michael is from luke's middle name and Luke from well luke
Bella - I just loved the name Isabella (although I am sure it's got to be in Luke's family tree somewhere) and Rose fit so beautifully with Isabella.
6. Sibling order?
Luke is the 3rd of 3
Deana is the 2nd of 3
Mike is the 1st of ?
Bella is the 2nd of ?
7. Order of siblings?
Luke - boy, girl, boy
Deana - girl, girl, girl
Mike - boy, girl, ?
Bella - boy, girl, ?
8. Month of birth
Luke - January
Deana - October
Mike - May
Bella - August
9. Hospital born at
Luke - Euclid General
Deana - Lake West
Mike - Lake West
Bella - Geauga Reginal
I think that is it!
Buffy is feeling ok. She said she's tired and stuff. I am still amazed how she is doing all this for us. I will be forever grateful! I am feeling better but not my normal self. not sure? what a long wait.......................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Are you still doing your beta on July 7th? Because that is only 5 days away!!! (6 as of your posting)
Good Luck!
Is she testing yet? Is she is she is she??!?!?!?
Post a Comment