Monday, July 7, 2008
It's "official"
So Buffy went in for a beta test today. (beta is the test that measures how much HCG you have) thus determines pregnancy. Our number (for being early) is 98!!!!!!!! It's really good and I am very excited. Can't tell by the number how many little guys stuck around but at least one did so we are thrilled. Buffy says she is feeling some symptoms which to me that is great! I still can't believe it's happening. A new baby. My feet haven't touched the ground yet. We have a repeat beta on Wednesday and probably our first u/s in another 2 weeks. I can't wait. I am truly cherishing every single day of this pregnancy. it my last one. We are so in love already with this little baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is an awesome # for 4w. I bet twinkies!!!
I am so excited for you! :-)
Post a Comment