Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The joy of expecting

First i have to say how sweet Buffy is. Today in my inbox was a beautiful belly picture!!!!!!! Our little baby(ies) is in there. Buffy is radiant. She glows. So of course I started crying. I know I say this all the time, but I still can't believe we are here!!!!!!! Buffy has a "pre" appointment on thursday at her new ob/gyn. It's filling out paperwork, so I won't be there, but will be thinking of her the whole time. I will go for the first real appointment. Our ultrasound is Monday and i can't wait. So excited. Buffy is coming here, which is great of her.

Yesterday i was shopping the big Penney's clearance with my girlfriend and was browsing gender neutral infant clothes. Another lady came up and started chatting, asking if it was my first, did I know what i was having, ect. Well when she found out it was surrogacy, she was so happy for us. I am amazed. Everyone we have told has been nothing but supportive and wonderful about our journey. Their excitement for us makes me even more excited if possible. btw, I did find an adorable newborn sleeper in blue/green that says I love mommy, so that will be packed for the hospital. if the baby is a girl, I will just pack a matching hair bow LOL.

No comments: