I want to thank everyone for all the congrats and pink dust. We are so thrilled that Baby Ava is healthy and happy and so excited to indulge in more PINK!
I still am in awe of everything. Going into the ultrasound, I get nervous. Once we saw the baby on the screen, it just didn't matter the gender. Seeing the baby kick and squirm was enough. I was so happy everything looked good, all the measurements and the heart. Once the doctor said "it's a girl", I really just started bawling. Luke and I agreed from the minute we met Buffy that if we had a girl, we would name her after Buffy and I really wanted to do that. I will never be able to repay Buffy enough for this gift. But having our sweet baby girl have her name, makes me so happy.
I will admit I went shopping on friday but only because toys r us had a huge clearance on summer stuff and Bella and Ava are going to be born at complete opposite times. So while Bella had summer stuff in 0-3, Ava needs it in 3-6, she needs winter stuff in 0-3. So I found some really cute summer outfits for next summer. Sun dresses and stuff. So cute. I also was figuring out what I needed for Bella's room to make it Bella & Ava's room. (i will post pictures when i finish)
I have said things this weekend like my daughters, my older daughter (when refering to Bella) and my girls!!!!!!! awwwwwwww, it brings tears to my eyes. I am so thrilled my girls! have a wonderful older brother like Mike. He is exactly what I wanted in an older brother. I am looking forward to Easter because I can match the girls! It will be so much fun. Ruffle butt tights and hair bows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Post a Comment