Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Celebration!

My mom and mother in law are throwing us a Baby Celebration. I am so excited. They both knew how much i wanted everyone to meet Buffy. This is a great way. Both kids are excited and I think it will make it seem more real to them. I just want to celebrate life. Ava's life, and the miracle of it. My life and the fact I am here to enjoy it. Buffy's life and what a blessing she is in our lives.

I am so happy our parents are so supportive of everything and they are thrilled to be having a new granddaughter.

Yesterday in the car, I started thinking ahead, ahead to the delivery. How I will be holding Buffy's hand, and actually watching her have our baby!!!!!! I started tearing up. I realized that once the doctor hands me Ava, I will not want to let her go!!!! EVER. It dawned on me that Luke and our family will want to hold the baby and I won't want to let her go! So then I really started crying because this is real and Ava will be here soon. I will be able to kiss her head and hold her close. I will be able to nurse her and I cherish the closeness we will get to share. I already love her so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW...now I'm crying! Its gonna be an incredibly special day!

For the record- that heartburn you warned me about has set in BIG time! LOL

Buffy