Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Awwwww

So Luke read my last post, and I told him I was serious, he will have to pry Ava out of my hands because I won't be ready to let her go, EVER. or I told him in the delivery room he can jump in front of me and hold her first because once I get her, remember I won't let her go. He didn't find this funny.

I told Buffy a while ago that with both pregnancies I had horrible heartburn. I really believe the "lots of heartburn = lots of hair" myth. Both Mike and Bella were born with FULL heads of hair. Bella had so much I could have put a clip in it while still in the hospital. Well Buffy has the dreaded heartburn which is about right because the pregnancy clock said Ava's hair started growing 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!! I have a feeling she will have the same black hair Bella and Mike had.

Photobucket

that is bella at 7 days old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes- LOADS of heartburn!!! And, for the record- I didn't have much at all with my own kiddos! -Buffy