Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Baby is in Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!

It's true. Buffy and Bill are celebrating their wedding anniversary in Jamaica and thought it would be fun to take our baby! LOL

Yes, it's a little weird to think your baby is out of the country. But there is no one I trust more than them, so it's good. Although, when born my kids are very tan, I wonder after this trip just how dark they will come out???

We got good news this week. At our last ob/gyn appt. Buffy had testing done, and I got the call that our baby is perfectly healthy!!!!!!!! Such a relief. We are incredibly blessed to be having a happy, healthy baby.

The countdown is one until the gender ultrasound. Only 8 days! yikes. I can't wait. i think the kids will identify more easily with the baby once we can call he/she by name. I can start working on the bedroom, that the baby will share with either Mike or Bella. It will be a little unusual because we aren't buying a crib. Our other two kids never and I mean never used them. We mostly co-sleep because of breastfeeding and I like that. So if the baby is a boy, Mike already had bunk beds so that will make it easy. If the baby is a girl, I think I will wait until the baby is ready for a big girl bed and buy them matching twin beds. Then I can start searching for clothes and washing them. i am so excited.

No comments: