So I headed to Columbus thursday for our 2nd to last appointment. Buffy again looked amazing. She just radiates. Our appointment went well. Blood pressure looks good, heart rate good, it was fast this time too. Our OB said now it's just a waiting game.
From there we headed to the hospital. Bill met up with us, and we had a tour of the hospital. It's very nice and pretty new. It was only built six years ago. I like their procdures a little better since it's a smaller hospital. Luke and I will still get a room (provided they have one). We have to be there at 5:30am and should have the c-section around 7 or so. I will get to be with Ava the whole time and will be able to nurse her right after delivery. I do feel a little bad Luke will miss the actual birth, but he assures me, he would rather I be there (luckily I feel that way too) Then the baby will head up to the nursery and I will be there too. At that point Luke came come there too.
We also met with the social worker and head of nursing. Everyone was very nice and well informed. We are pretty easy going with most of the procedures so it should go well. They said to expect to stay until Wed. but fingers crossed we might be able to leave on Tuesday!
It's getting so close, and when I see Buffy and Ava it's hard not to cry because I am so happy. Ava is kicking all the time and I hope she knows it's me when I come.
Only 8 more days!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment