At our last appointment, we got the news that our c-sections WASN'T scheduled and so we spent the past week playing phone tag and trying to figure out what to do because Buffy and I HAD scheduled it to be the 9th!!!!
Luckily everything worked out. Our c-section will be March 9th but at a different hospital. When I head down this week, we are touring the hospital and meeting the social worker. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.
I can't believe it's so soon. 15 days left. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I installed the carseats today. I cried of course. It's just that while I wanted this so badly, I wasn't sure it would happen and she is really coming.
As we approach the end I wonder, how can I ever thank Buffy enough??? This is such a wonderful gift and she is incredibly amazing. How do I show her how much this means to me??? I wouldn't be here with out her and am so happy we went through this together. She has made this journey so filled with happiness and joy. When I look at Buffy I see an angel here on earth. I am in awe of her giving spirit. Ok now I am crying again.
Onto a non-emotional topic --
Lactation:
It's been almost 4 weeks and it's going well. I have over 35 bags of milk. They each range between 2oz-5oz. It's hard because each person is different so there are no set answers to how things should be going. I can admit it's very tiresome to pump every 3 hours. But I keep saying for Ava, it's worth it. I have to recommend the Medela PISA (great pump) and I am loving Target brand nursing tank tops. I have to pick up 2 more for the hospital. They are comfy and great. I am getting really excited to start nursing her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I have been following your blog for a while now, and I'm so so excited to see that you're near the end of this chapter in your book! I cannot believe your little Ava will be here in two weeks!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment