Tuesday, February 17, 2009
The girls room and gear!
Here is Bella and Ava's room. Now notice, there is no bed for Ava. She has a bassinet in our room and will be with us until she goes in her toddler bed. I want to get them matching twin beds in the future. NO bunkbeds as Bella is such a daredevil, she would launch herself off the top! I painted the room for Bella's 2nd birthday and I have to say I adore it. It's everything I wanted when I was a little girl. We added Ava's name the other day and I cried. I love all their clothes and the shoes, I admit, I love baby shoes!!! they are so cute. The red pair in there came from our friend Chrissy. She bought them for my baby shower with Mike and I am happy every baby will get to wear them!
And no you aren't seeing double. We do actually have two carseats. As my bargain ladies know, I got a tremendous deal on the pink car seat and it came with the matching stroller. so cute! then I realized I needed an additional base for Luke's car and found the pink/purple one clearanced for cheaper than the base would be!!! So I decided we would each use one, why not? The blanket is made by our friend Ginger and it matches the carseat so well, I decided to use that as her coming home blanket. so beautiful!! In the pack n play pic, I have my boxes of tissues for the hospital, and the teddy bear the plays womb sounds. The newborn diaper is just so tiny. I can't believe she will be so small! you truly forget how little they are.
I am so excited and am counting the days until I can hold my precious Ava Margaret in my arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
This is so sweet! You did a fabulous job!!! The only thing left is an adorable little baby! I'm giddy for you! :)
Its gorgeous!!! What a great room for two little princesses!! Now if we can just get these doctors to let us get Ava here a little early...or atleast settle on a date for her arrival!! She's super active tonight- I think she's ready to meet her family! -Buffy
I LOVE what you did with the room! Everything from the paint to their names on the wall is so cute! You could be an interior designer!
Ava will love her room!
You guys rocked this room out! :)Nice Job!
The girl's room looks super sweet! Love the shoes!
Post a Comment