that's it!!!!!!! and our pregnancy is over as we welcome Ava Margaret Scarano into the world. Luke and I went to visit a friend who just had her baby yesterday. The baby while over 7lbs was so tiny! I think you forget just how little babies are. She was so sweet and little. I held her for nearly 1/2 hours and loved it. It did make me want Ava all the more. I just want to hold her and see her. I love to watch all the little faces baby's make. How they move and stretch and yawn.
I keep thinking about the delivery and as you guessed it, I cry just thinking about it. I know it will be a million times more wonderful than I can even imagine. It will be an interesting perspective to be the support person during the birth. To actually be able to 'see' Ava being born, will be amazing.
It's interesting how your emotions change though. Previously, I would not have even been able to go to the hospital. I probably would have just cried and stayed home. The hardest part of seeing this new baby was she was born at the hospital I had my hysterectomy at. The last time I was on the maternity floor, I had been moved there from ICU and Bella was allowed to come back to the hospital with me. I had to will myself not to get too caught up in the emotions of the last time I was there but it wasn't easy. Luckily we were not close to the room I was in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment