Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Overwhelmed!!!!!!!

She will be here in 10 weeks!!!!!!!! Baby Ava, will be in my arms. I will get to see what she looks like and give her tons of kisses! I am so excited.

Christmas was wonderful. We really enjoyed time as our last christmas as a family of 4. Ava got a lot of christmas presents too! We spend Christmas Eve at the inlaws and it was pretty fun. The kids got some wonderful toys/gifts and Baby Ava got some too. My brother-in-law's fiancee made her a beautiful blanket and a bunch of bibs. I was touched! Ava also got some outfits and onsies. At home Santa left her a purse! with a bunch of teethers in it, and some more outfits. It was a great holiday.

I think once New Year's passes, it will really hit me how soon she is coming. I did talk to my boss about my maternity leave! and I start pumping in 4 weeks. That will make it seem very real when I am pumping every 3 hours LOL.

I spent last night putting strollers together. I have a snap and go and was trying to figure out how it worked! Also played with the carseat and made sure I was familiar with it. I still have to pack the diaper bag and my hospital bag. My mom got me really cute jammies for the hospital that I can nurse in. I just need to get a robe as well.

Baby Ava should weigh about 2 lbs now!!!!!! So cute. My guess for her weight will be 7 lbs 1 oz. (i will make that a poll)

No comments: