Sunday, December 21, 2008
28 weeks and the countdown begins.......
28 weeks. yea! we are here. Only 11 weeks to go. With the holidays things seem to be going very fast. Once New Years gets here, the next week is our hospital tour and next appointment. I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Wrapping my mind around we are really having a baby and she will be home soon. I will have 3 kids. I do wonder how the dynamics will change and how I will do things with all three. Mike was older when i had Bella, but I think things will be good. The kids are just so excited. Bella talks about the baby every day. She is ready to be a big sister. She wants to hold the baby and change her, help feed her and rock her to sleep. mike wants to do all that except change her! LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment