Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 15, 2008

27 weeks/ 3rd trimester

Oh my gosh how did we get here? it's so exciting. i can't believe there are only 12 weeks left.

Buffy is still feeling good and said Baby Ava movements are more defined. I can't wait to feel her kick again. That is something I miss about not being pregnant. Our hospital tour is coming up soon so I am making a list of questions for that. It's hard to think of everything. After christmas we are really going to start hussling to get ready. I have to pack our bags, make sure to have all the insurance stuff the hospital needs, our pre-birth order.

I just ordered my last pack of meds for nursing! whoo-hoo. Only 6 weeks left there. It's so exciting.

In my Intended Parents support group another lady just had her baby and so cute! it really makes me want Ava all the more. i want to see what she looks like, hold her, stare at her. look at her little toes. i fall more in love with her each day!

No comments: