Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The perfect match!

When I first started researching surrogacy, even though the good cases are 99% of the time, you generally hear about the bad ones first. In reading these, I realized how very important the "perfect match" was. I can honestly say I have a perfect match. I am so lucky and grateful. Buffy completes me!!!!! It's true. She has made this journey 1000 times better than it could have been. She is incredibly thoughtful and caring. She can also sense just what I need. I had just been thinking this week (15), if I was pregnant I would be showing and how fun that is. It's when people notice you are really pregnant and not just gaining weight! So I get a message from her and this is what I got.



It was perfect. Just what I needed. Buffy is so cute pregnant. It's amazing to think our baby is creating that bump! Of course I cried. It's times like this where it really sinks in, we are having a BABY!!!!!!! I am so glad I found my perfect match.

No comments: