Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

More humor?

So I think humor is what gets us through this!

My appt today was very good. Although the clinic was freezing. Like 10 degrees or so. I go to the u/s room (still freezing) and have to undress from the waist down. They gave me a sheet of tissue paper to cover up with. I realize it's drafty and see a huge fan directed the bed I am on. Well when the u/s tech comes in, i have to put my feet in the stirrups and the fan is on my girly parts!!!!!!! I was so cold.
I was never a science fan, but I find reproductive stuff really interesting. I have tons of follies. So are 20 mm! My ovaries are huge. So now I wait for the phone call this afternoon to see what happens now.

On another funny, a girlfriend said to me to consider this my "babymoon". for those unfamiliar with a "babymoon", it's similar to a honeymoon, where you go to a exotic location, for adults only, and spend a week or so, with your husband just being alone together. So I suppose in a way I am going 45 minutes to Beachwood, so somewhat exotic! but I fail to see how having repeated u/s & b/w, along with being pumped full of meds, and ending in a huge aspirating needle in my girlie parts, retrieving my eggies similar to a week of fun and sun. But our "babymoon" is so fun we invited Buffy and Bill along for the ride! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! I love it! Good Luck "triggering" tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I forgot to sign it- the last comment was from me- the baby mama AKA Buffy!