Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I am back!
So we had a mini-vacation to Cedar Point thrown in there. If you don't know, that is Luke and my's special place. His family has been going there for years, since his dad was little. So Luke and the kids left sunday for the trip and I remained behind for my first follie u/s and b/w. It went very well. I had 18 follies on monday, and things looked perfect. My bloodwork was good too, so they decreased my meds for monday night and tuesday. I had another scan today and again things look really good. They *think* I will trigger Saturday night and have egg retrieval on monday. I am really excited. Egg retrieval is a bit painful so not looking forward to that, but I am just so happy to be here and doing this with Buffy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment