So my moms is a character. I was discussing with her that at my first u/s I had 18 follies growing. She says to me "you are a fertile, myrtle". I said "yes, but without the whole uterus part!" LOL. We both just laughed. She said what she meant was lots of people don't get that many follies. She is too funny. That is why I love my moms. I think I have a long way to go before I am a fertile, myrtle, but it's funny the same considering all my charts say infertile :(
Anyway tomorrow is another u/s and b/w. We should find out when ER will be. I am getting really excited and it's hard to believe it's here. I also found out at my clinic there are 5 other surrogacy patients cycling at the same time as me. Now when I see pregnant women out in public it crosses my mind that they could be a surrogate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Deana- your doing such a fabulous job making these eggies!! I can't wait to hear the report after your u/s tomorrow! Hoping and visualizing good news from mine as well! -Buffy
Post a Comment