Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

We met Buffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So today was the official meet. I was nervous (what if she hates me). I walked up to the clinic and there she was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looked just like I thought. We hugged and started talking like old friends. She is a fantastic person. She loved the clinic and Dr Goldfarb & staff which is great because I think so highly of him. Her husband Bill is a really great person too. They are both warm, caring, genuine. They have similar personalities to luke and I, and they are really funny which I am glad because I think humor will get us through this! We spent 2 hours talking. Bill is just really supportive and Buffy is so ready to start like me. I really think they are the perfect couple to help us. So we are rolling. We each need a couple tests done and we are off. We start Lupron in about a month. I can't wait. Valentine's day baby here I come.

No comments: