Sorry, I have been so busy with the kiddos and life.
Things are amazing. Ava is truly a joy and blessing. She is a very good baby. (Luke tells people she sleeps through the night, she doesn't yet, he just has no clue since HE sleeps through the night) She is happy and social. She loves Mike and Bella so much. She is also growing like a weed. She is wearing 3-6m clothes. I love that it's nice out and I can put her in sundresses and cute rompers. Her hair has thinned slightly, but still has a cute mohawk! her eyes are still blue/grey, not sure how they will end up.
She is also nursing like a champ. i am really proud of myself for being able to induce lactation. Breastfeeding is so rewarding for me and I love the closeness I share with Ava.
We are headed on our first family of 5! vacation on saturday. We are headed to Cedar Point. If you look back at past posts you will see at the time we went last year, I had my first Follicle check that day!!!! So exciting. Cedar Point is Luke and my's special place and we love it there. The kids do too!
Buffy is doing well. Her kids keep her busy and I miss her. I am definately going to make plans to see her this summer. I think of her everytime I look at Ava.
Mike is almost done with school, Bella finished a couple weeks ago. This summer is shaping up to be busy but so exciting and fulfilling. Everywhere I go, people comment how beautiful Ava is, and she IS! I love it. it's funny though when you have 2 kids, nobody really thinks anything, but when I say i have 3, people look at me like i am crazy! LOL I don't think 3 is any harder than 2 although I may change that view when I have 3 teenagers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Come on! She's sleeping really good for you, though!
Post a Comment