Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have a 3 month old!!!!!!

Can you believe it? Ava is already 3 months old.

We went on our first family vacation and it was so much fun. The kids were so good. Mike rode Millenium Force for the first time, and I was lucky enough to ride with him. Bella who is fearless also went on every ride she could. And Sweet baby girl Ava, was so happy just to people watch and was so cute. She did ride on the train and boat! I realize with 3 kids we are definately out numbered! LOL But we did well.

Summer is here, it's Mike's last day of school. Lazy summer days stretch before us. It's so different from last summer. At this time we were cycling, so countless RE appts. and lots of medication. Both older kids are taking swim lessons, Mike gets his cast off next week.

I am still trying to figure out what outfit Ava will wear for her 3 month pics.
She is so beautiful. She is starting to be quite chatty and smiles all the time.

On my pph support group, there are several women who are hurting pretty bad emotionally, who have stalled adoptions and I pray for them. Surrogacy is such a wonderful option. I had an amazing journey and wish everyone could experience the joy I have. I see myself because a huge advocate for surrogacy. Once I am a nurse, hopefully I can show other women like me who had complication during birth that there is a way to build your family. I wish I would have had someone like that when I had my surgery. Someone to hold my hand, tell me it would be ok, and show me that they did it. I hope I can give women like me hope.

No comments: