To keep filling time before we start Lupron, I thought I would share some random facts about Luke and I.
--I am older by 1 yr 2 mo 12 days
--We both come from families with 3 children
--Luke's Grandmother and I share a birthday! we are 61 years apart.
--Luke's Dad and my grandmother share a birthday
--Luke and I got engaged the same day Luke's parents did and we didn't know it until after it happened!
--Luke asked me out about 4 times before I said yes LOL
--I am allergic to cats and christmas trees, Luke to caterpillers (just ask his mom!)
--We can both "shake" our eyes (it's kind of creepy)
--We started dating (going steady) on Christmas day 1995
--Our first kiss was supposed to be at Band Camp (one time at band camp), but because it didn't happen, so our first kiss was in the basement at his parent's house
--We are both terrible singers
--Our favorite song to dance to is "Apache" by the SugarHill gang
--Our dog Scout is named after the Drum Corps -- The Madison Scouts
--Our last name gets misspelled on everything. The best was when they spelled it like this "Scawinq"
--Luke can polish off a box of cereal in about 5 minutes
--I aced my cosmotology exam on the first try
--We had an Elvis impersonator at our wedding
So some little know things about us! This week things should be picking up. Buffy starts her lupron first! I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I was a band nerd too! I played flute and piccolo, but I hung out with some of the percussionists. All they ever talked about was drum corps! Some of my friends were in Madison Scouts and had a tattoo of the little symbol on them somewhere.
I had SO much fun in marching band in college. I miss it. =(
Post a Comment