Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 4, 2009

One year ago today

I can't believe it's July 4th already. One year ago today, Buffy sent us this



And we found out we would be having a baby!!!!!!!!! Our beta wasn't scheduled for a few more days, and I wanted Buffy to test but was so nervous about it! I didn't even tell Luke. What an amazing moment. The 4th now holds a special place in my heart.

Today I will enjoy the holiday with my 3 beautiful children all because of Buffy and the wonderful gift she gave me. I have watched that video about 20 times this morning with tears streaming down my cheeks. I am so happy. Ava is such a great baby.

My fourth anniversary of my hysterectomy, is next month. 4 years ago who would have thought I'd be here? Happy, healthy, with all my beautiful children? I did!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: